The World Remains at Your Finger Tips
With an Internet Connection or Smartphone, You Have Access to:
- Thousands of digital publications or ebooks, even downloadable audiobooks. Have more free time? Set an ambitious new reading goal! Search for an ebook now: Link to catalog
- Many Network Libraries are offering online reservation and curbside pick up for physical resources like books and DVDs. Check the webpage of your home library.
- Hundreds of online classes, lectures, databases, and news sources. You can develop your job skills, learn a language, explore your family tree, or work on your car.
- Access to digital resources differs from library to library in the network. Go to your library’s home page and look for the e-resources or databases link.
Staying Home to Stay Healthy?
Use These Resources from Around the Web to Stay Entertained, Education, and Engaged
All the resources, recommendations and links on this page are from external sources. They are gathered here for your convenience. Double-check that they represent the latest, most up-to-date information for you and your family.
State of Arizona
Health & Preparedness
- Latest Information from Center for Disease Control
- Information from the Yavapai County Health Department
- Household Prepartion Recommendations from the CDC
- Recommended Grocery List in case of Quarantine
Kids and Teens
- Helping kids manage Covid Stress
- Free Learn at Home Curriculum from Scholastic
- Free Daily Lesson Plans from Khan Academy
- Educational Games from PBS
- The Launch Pad Virtual hang out for Teens
- Daily Drawing Prompts on Instagram
- Virtual Museum Tours
- Learn a language with Duolingo
- Oprah's Book Club
- History Book Club
- List of Live Streamed concerts and music